The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC is abbreviated as NASCAR, which is an American company known best for stock car racing. NASCAR authorizes and operates stock car racing in all USA states and as well as in Europe, Mexico and Canada.
An automobile that has not been modified into something better than its original factory configuration is usually said to be a stock car. Later this term ‘stock car’ became popular, because it meant an automobile produced only for racing. Thus, creating a basic difference between a car and a stock car.
NASCAR organizes only three racing series:
- Cup Series
- Xfinity Series
- Camping World Truck Series
The Official app of NASCAR.
Stay up to date on your favourite drivers with news, video and free NASCAR racing live with the NASCAR MOBILE. Features of free NASCAR racing live include:
- Race Center.
- Leaderboard – Live Race, Qualifying and Practice Leaderboards for all NASCAR Series.
- Drive – Live On-Track and In-Car Driver Cameras for NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series.
- Scanner – Live race broadcast radio for all NASCAR Series.
- Timeline – Access to every lap information and in-race highlights for all NASCAR Series.
- Comparison of driver’s live data including position, speed, and time data.
- Exclusive news and video content.
- Schedule, driver, manufacturer, and owner standings.
- Customized notifications including series specific alerts and live event reminders.
There are also premium features available in this app for which subscription required, and this includes:
- Free from advertisements.
- Scanner but with premium features added.
- Listen to the strategy between drivers, crew chiefs and spotters for all NASCAR Series races.
- NASCAR official radio is available.
- Live real-time data, for every driver, including speed, RPM, and throttle for NASCAR Cup and Xfinity Series.
Other Platforms For Free NASCAR Racing Live
- Sling TV: Three days free-trial is what you can experience prior to your subscription.
- YouTube TV.
- NBC Sports-Live: If you’re subscribed to cable, and you want to catch races online for the NASCAR Cup Series and Xfinity Series during the second half of the NASCAR season you will need to turn to NBC Sports or the NBC Sports app, which itself is free.
- Hulu+Live TV: It has got a free-trial for seven days, then you need to subscribe to it for your further entertainment.
- FOX Sports Go: FOX and NBC has the broadcasting rights for NASCAR’s top two series, the NASCAR Cup Series and Xfinity Series. FOX Sports Go will only get you through the first half of the NASCAR season. FOX also owns the exclusive broadcasting rights for NASCAR’s Camping World Truck Series, allowing you to enjoy the entire season in this series on the FOX Sports Go. You can also download the free Fox Sports Go app on your favourite digital devices and link to your account, and you’re good to go.
- NASCAR RaceView and Mobile app: Unlike NASKAR MOBILE app, it does not offer live broadcasting. The app is free but offers subscription-based services too.
- FansChoice.TV: Simple register and sign-in gives you the pass to watch everything about NASCAR’s series. It’s completely free.
- Reddit NASCAR and Motorsports streams: Always free for watching races from NASCAR’s streams on Reddit.