Some of the drivers to watch in this race include Joey Logano, Chase Elliott, and Kyle Busch. These drivers have all had success at Bristol in the past and will be looking to add another win to their resume. Logano is the defending champion of this race, so he will be looking to repeat. Elliott is fresh off of a win at Darlington and will be looking to keep the momentum going. Busch is always a threat to win, no matter what track he is racing on.
Our prediction for who will win the Bristol NASCAR race is Joey Logano. He has been one of the most consistent drivers this season and we think he will be able to get the job done at Bristol.
Ways You Can Find Bristol NASCAR Race Coverage
If you are not able to attend the race in person, there are a few ways that you can watch it. The race will be broadcast on Fox Sports, so you can tune in to see all of the action. You can also follow along with live updates on NASCAR’s website or on social media. Here are some other ways you can find Bristol NASCAR race coverage:
– Fox Sports: Fox Sport will be broadcasting the Bristol NASCAR race live. This is the best place to catch all of the action.
– NASCAR Website: You can find live updates and results on NASCAR’s website. This is a great resource for keeping up with the race if you are not able to watch it on television.
– Social Media: You can also follow along with the race on social media. Twitter is a great place to get live updates and information about the race. The official NASCAR Twitter account will be tweeting out updates throughout the race.
– Local Radio: If you are in the Bristol area, you can listen to the race on local radio. This is a great way to catch all of the action if you are not able to watch it on television.
We hope that this blog post has helped to get you excited for the Bristol NASCAR race. Be sure to tune in and follow along with all of the action.
Facts About the Bristol Motor Speedway
The Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most iconic tracks in NASCAR. Here are ten facts that you may not know about this historic track:
-The track is located in Bristol, Tennessee, and was built in 1960.
-The track is 0.533 miles long and has 36 degrees of banking in the turns.
-The track seats 160,000 fans, making it one of the largest tracks on the circuit.
-The track has been home to some of the most iconic moments in NASCAR history.
-Bristol is known as the “World’s Fastest Half-Mile” because of its high speeds and a short length.
– The track has hosted two NASCAR Cup Series races each year since 1961.
-The Bristol Motor Speedway is one of the most popular tracks on the circuit and tickets are hard to come by.
– The track is owned by Bruton Smith and his family.
– The track has undergone several renovations over the years, including a major one in 2007.
-The next NASCAR Cup Series race at Bristol will be on April 15, 2018. Be sure to tune in!
We hope you have enjoyed learning more about the Bristol Motor Speedway. This historic track has been home to some of the most exciting races in NASCAR history. Be sure to tune in for all of the action this season.